Changing the Watch Face Currently, there are 10 different watch faces available on Apple Watch, but Apple has hinted that additional watch faces will be released in the future. For now, switching between the 10 watch faces is simple. Press firmly on the screen that displays the time (what Apple calls a Force Touch). Swipe left or right to browse watch face options. Tap "Customize to see available complications and other options for each face. Tap the face you want to use. Watch Faces and Customizable Complications Astronomy The astronomy face displays the solar system, day, date, and current time. (The article continues...)
How to Choose and Customize Your Watch Face on Apple WatchRetreived by SPEEDEE
SPEEDEE spends his day searching the internet for the information you need to better use your Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and all else Apple.
Latest from SPEEDEE
- Fix your frayed Apple MagSafe or Lightning cables with Sugru Moldable Glue
- McDonald's tests mobile ordering from iOS app ahead of global rollout
- How to fix a persistent iCloud approval request on your iPhone
- Pandora guns for Spotify & Apple Music with new Premium on-demand service
- Are deleted images in Apple's Photos gone for good?
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.